I was attracted to this by the concept and it didn\'t let me down..
I didn\'t make notes whilst i read it so these are just a few thoughts.
1) concept - very good. Reminded me of the littlest hobo (dog series if you dont know - a nomad that seeks to do good deads)
2) I liked the way you weave the threads together in what appears, at first, to be random stories but most are linked in
3) having written dialogue free scripts they can be a bit heavy to read and the first couple of pages felt this way, although well written. If you are going to have dialogue no reason not to have some early on to lighten the read.. Just a thought
4) I have no idea how they would film this - best of luck to anyone who tries.
5) the dialogue could be a little more discreet on occasions
Overall, well written, a good idea and an enjoyable short.